2018 M&S Fees: (invoices will be posted mid-February
- 2018 Rec – Yr 7 M&S Charges = $250
- 2018 Yr 8 – Yr 12 M&S Charges = $350
- OPTIONS FOR PAYING M&S –
- Payment can be made by
- cash/card/cheque at the school
- credit card or direct debit online (Follow the links below for M&S, camps and excursions etc) - you can pay in full or by instalment)
- Payment can be made by
Follow the links to pay your invoices online:
Reception to Year 7 (credit card or direct debit)
Year 8 to Year 12 (credit card or direct debit)
Camps and Excursions (credit card or direct debit)
2018 SKI TRIP
- deposit is due by 7/3/18 - $150
- Full payment must be completed by Friday 6 July 2018
- Payment plan (see below) must be started by 22 March to be completed by 29 June.
- Payment plan has 8 x fortnightly payments (7 x $150, 1 x $100)
- 2018 Ski Trip - $150 - Deposit
- 2018 Ski Trip - $1150 - Full payment
- 2018 Ski Trip - $1150 - 8 x instalments
Curriculum Projects - (credit card only)
- Stage 1 Doorways to Construction - $50
- Stage 1 Furniture Making - $40
- Stage 1 Metalwork - $20
- Stage 2 Furnishing - $50
- Stage 2 Metalwork - $50
- Year 10 Metalwork - $20
- Year 10 Carpentry and Furnishing - $30
- CENTREPAY - A free and voluntary service to pay bills and expenses as regular deductions from your Centrelink payments.
- ABSTUDY – Parents of eligible Aboriginal secondary students must apply for ABSTUDY and SCHOOL CARD each year. Abstudy should be applied for at Centrelink and School Card at the school.
- 2018 SCHOOL CARD – The State Government is raising the School Card limit income threshold from 2018 to help families with the cost of living. This means that families with 1 child and a gross income of $57,870.00 in the 2016/2017 financial year will be able to apply for School Card. A concession card is required to be sighted upon lodgement of your application form at the school. Application forms will be available from the school or the link below early in 2018.
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LODGE A NEW SCHOOL CARD APPLICATION
EACH YEAR FOR EACH SCHOOL YOUR CHILDREN ATTEND.
- Income Limits for applications lodged in 2018 - based on family gross income 2016/2017
Number of dependent children Gross annual School Card income limit Gross weekly School Card income limit 1 child $ 57,870.00 $ 1,113.00 2 children $ 58,903.00 $ 1,133.00 3 children $ 59,936.00 $ 1,153.00 4 children $ 60,969.00 $ 1,173.00 5 children $ 62,002.00 $ 1,193.00 More than five children Add $1,033 for each dependent child Add $20 for each dependent child
- Please contact the Finance Office on 85212404 or by email email@example.com to arrange payment. Payments can be made online by Payway and follow the prompts for paying your invoices.
- 2018 - Special Class Stationery List
- 2018 - Yr 7 Stationery List
- 2018 - Yr 8 Stationery List
- 2018 - Yr 9 Stationery List
- 2018 - Yr 10 Stationery List
- 2018 - Yr 11 Stationery List
- 2018 - Yr 12 Stationery List
- 2018 School Card Form - A
- 2018 School Card Form - B (Hardship, Change of Circumstances)
- 2018 School Card Form - F (Informal or Formal Care Agreement)