Class Photo Day - Reception to Year 6
DateTuesday 7 May, 2019 LocationGawler & District College B-12
Reception to Year 6 school photos will be taken by advancedlife photography on Tuesday May 7.
Whilst an envelope and flyer will be distributed shortly, if possible it is our preference that ordering be completed online to reduce administration and potential security issues related to the return of cash and envelopes on photo day. Orders for packages and sibling photographs can be placed securely online at www.advancedlife.com.au using our school's unique 9 digit advancedorder code - A5D QDB 5TM. Please enter this code at the top of the web page.
Portrait and group package orders are due by photography day, Tuesday May 7. Should you wish to purchase a sibling photograph online, the order must be placed no later than the day before photography day, Monday May 6. N.B. Sibling photographs will only be taken if an order has been placed.
- School photos purchased online DO NOT require envelopes returned to school
- Don't forget to order your sibling photos now
- Late fees/additional charges will be applied for purchases after photo day
- Photos will be returned to your school for distribution approximately six weeks after photos are taken
- Should you have any queries concerning school photographs or online ordering, please direct them via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
See Downloads section for more online ordering information.