Fees & Payments
2020 M&S Fees: (invoices will be posted mid-February
- 2020 Rec – Yr 7 M&S Charges = $270
- 2020 Yr 8 – Yr 12 M&S Charges = $370
- OPTIONS FOR PAYING M&S –
- Payment can be made by
- cash/card/cheque at the school
- credit card or direct debit online (Follow the links below for M&S, camps and excursions etc) - you can pay in full or by instalment)
- Payment can be made by
Follow the links to pay your invoices online:
Reception to Year 7 (credit card or direct debit)
- 2020 M&S - Rec - Yr 7 - $270 - instalments 5 x 50, 1 x $20
- 2020 M&S - Rec - Yr 7 - $270 - full payment
Year 8 to Year 12 (credit card or direct debit)
- 2020 M&S - Yr 8 - Yr 12 - $370 - instalments 7 x $50, 1 x $20
- 2020 M&S - Yr 8 - Yr 12 - $370 - full payment
Camps and Excursions (credit card or direct debit)
2019 YR 8 CAMP - ALDINGA
2019 SKI TRIP
2019 TOURISM - GOLD COAST
2019 Canberra Trip
- To be Confirmed
Curriculum Projects - (credit card only)
- To Be Confirmed
- CENTREPAY - A free and voluntary service to pay bills and expenses as regular deductions from your Centrelink payments.
- ABSTUDY – Parents of eligible Aboriginal secondary students must apply for ABSTUDY and SCHOOL CARD each year. Abstudy should be applied for at Centrelink and School Card at the school.
- 2019 SCHOOL CARD – The tables below list the income limits for applications lodged in 2019 - based on the family's gross income in 2017-2018. To qualify for school card, your family's gross income must be below a certain limit. This limit depends on how many dependent children you have and whether your child attends a government, independent or Catholic school. You will need to provide proof of income - eg payslips or Centrelink information. Application forms will be available from the school or the link below early in 2019.
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LODGE A NEW SCHOOL CARD APPLICATION
EACH YEAR FOR EACH SCHOOL YOUR CHILDREN ATTEND.
- Income Limits for applications lodged in 2019 - based on family gross income 2017/2018
Number of dependent children Gross annual School Card income limit Gross weekly School Card income limit 1 child $ 59,432.00 $ 1,143.00 2 children $ 60,493.00 $ 1,164.00 3 children $ 61,554.00 $ 1,185.00 4 children $ 62,615.00 $ 1,206.00 5 children $ 63,676.00 $ 1,227.00 More than five children Add $1,061 for each dependent child Add $21 for each dependent child
- Please contact the Finance Office on 85212404 or by email email@example.com to arrange payment. Payments can be made online by Payway and follow the prompts for paying your invoices.
- 2020 Special Class - SCS Stationery List
- 2020 Special Class - SCM Stationery List
- 2020 Special Class - Disability Unit Stationery List
- 2020 Year 7 Stationery List
- 2020 Year 8 Stationery List
- 2020 Year 9 Stationery List
- 2020 Year 10 Stationery List
- 2020 Year 11 Stationery List
- 2020 Year 12 Stationery List