Fees & Payments
2018 M&S Fees: (invoices will be posted mid-February
- 2018 Rec – Yr 7 M&S Charges = $250
- 2018 Yr 8 – Yr 12 M&S Charges = $350
- OPTIONS FOR PAYING M&S –
- Payment can be made by
- cash/card/cheque at the school
- credit card or direct debit online (Follow the links below for M&S, camps and excursions etc) - you can pay in full or by instalment)
- Payment can be made by
Follow the links to pay your invoices online:
Reception to Year 7 (credit card or direct debit)
Year 8 to Year 12 (credit card or direct debit)
Camps and Excursions (credit card or direct debit)
2018 SKI TRIP
2018 TOURISM - GOLD COAST
- Deposit is due by 25/5/18 - $400
- Full payment must be completed by Friday 3 August 2018
2019 YR 8 CAMP - ALDINGA
- Full payment must be completed by Friday 1 February 2019
- Full cost of camp $290.00
- Payment plan 5 x fortnightly payments (5 x $58)
- You can use this link at any time from Friday 3 August to Friday 2 November to ensure payments are completed.
- Click this link for Full Payment - 2019 Yr 8 Camp Aldinga - $290
- Click this link for Paymnent Plan (before 2/11/18) - 2019 Yr 8 Camp Aldinga - 5 x $58 instalments
- If you have more than one child or these payment arrangements cause financial hardship, please contact finance to discuss alternate arrangements on 85212404 and speak to either Tanya Matthews or Helen Redford.
Curriculum Projects - (credit card only)
- Stage 1 Doorways to Construction - $50
- Stage 1 Furniture Making - $40
- Stage 1 Metalwork - $20
- Stage 2 Furnishing - $50
- Stage 2 Metalwork - $50
- Year 10 Metalwork - $20
- Year 10 Carpentry and Furnishing - $30
- CENTREPAY - A free and voluntary service to pay bills and expenses as regular deductions from your Centrelink payments.
- ABSTUDY – Parents of eligible Aboriginal secondary students must apply for ABSTUDY and SCHOOL CARD each year. Abstudy should be applied for at Centrelink and School Card at the school.
- 2018 SCHOOL CARD – The State Government is raising the School Card limit income threshold from 2018 to help families with the cost of living. This means that families with 1 child and a gross income of $57,870.00 in the 2016/2017 financial year will be able to apply for School Card. A concession card is required to be sighted upon lodgement of your application form at the school. Application forms will be available from the school or the link below early in 2018.
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LODGE A NEW SCHOOL CARD APPLICATION
EACH YEAR FOR EACH SCHOOL YOUR CHILDREN ATTEND.
- Income Limits for applications lodged in 2018 - based on family gross income 2016/2017
Number of dependent children Gross annual School Card income limit Gross weekly School Card income limit 1 child $ 57,870.00 $ 1,113.00 2 children $ 58,903.00 $ 1,133.00 3 children $ 59,936.00 $ 1,153.00 4 children $ 60,969.00 $ 1,173.00 5 children $ 62,002.00 $ 1,193.00 More than five children Add $1,033 for each dependent child Add $20 for each dependent child
- Please contact the Finance Office on 85212404 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange payment. Payments can be made online by Payway and follow the prompts for paying your invoices.
- 2018 - Special Class Stationery List
- 2018 - Yr 7 Stationery List
- 2018 - Yr 8 Stationery List
- 2018 - Yr 9 Stationery List
- 2018 - Yr 10 Stationery List
- 2018 - Yr 11 Stationery List
- 2018 - Yr 12 Stationery List
- 2018 School Card Form - A
- 2018 School Card Form - B (Hardship, Change of Circumstances)
- 2018 School Card Form - F (Informal or Formal Care Agreement)