Fees & Payments
2020 Materials & Services Fees: (invoices will be posted mid-February)
- 2020 Rec – Yr 7 M&S Charges = $270
- 2020 Yr 8 – Yr 12 M&S Charges = $370
OPTIONS FOR PAYING M&S
Payment can be made by
- cash/card/cheque at the school
- credit card or direct debit online
Follow the links below to pay your invoices online:
Reception to Year 7 (credit card or direct debit)
- 2020 M&S - Rec - Yr 7 - $270 - instalments 5 x 50, 1 x $20
- 2020 M&S - Rec - Yr 7 - $270 - full payment
Year 8 to Year 12 (credit card or direct debit)
- 2020 M&S - Yr 8 - Yr 12 - $370 - instalments 7 x $50, 1 x $20
- 2020 M&S - Yr 8 - Yr 12 - $370 - full payment
Camps and Excursions (credit card or direct debit)
- Future camps and excursions will appear here
Curriculum Projects - (credit card only)
- To Be Confirmed
- CENTREPAY - A free and voluntary service to pay bills and expenses as regular deductions from your Centrelink payments.
- ABSTUDY – Parents of eligible Aboriginal secondary students must apply for ABSTUDY and SCHOOL CARD each year. Abstudy should be applied for at Centrelink and School Card at the school.
- Please contact the Finance Office on 85212404 or by email email@example.com to arrange payment. Payments can be made online by Payway and follow the prompts for paying your invoices.