Our School Vision
As a community of lifelong learners, Gawler and District College B-12 values, practises and celebrates respect, generosity and excellence.
Our School Values
RESPECT – GENEROSITY – EXCELLENCE
to self, everyone and the environment
The vision and values have guided our work and inspired us to work towards:
- Academic and sporting successes
- A whole school culture – celebration of success
- Focus on teaching and learning – Australian Curriculum and SACE
- Improving literacy and numeracy outcomes
- Focus on authentic student voice
- Positive school image
- Improved attendance and retention
- Increased family and community connections.